At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Eagle Lending is responsible for debt refinancing, professional loan programs, home equity lines of credit and small business loans. We provide high-touch service and customized products designed around our clients’ needs. From refinancing debt to buying a home, our team is leading the way for innovation at First Republic.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As an Account Executive with Eagle Lending, you’ll have the opportunity to originate loans in the Eagle Loan Portfolio, while working closely with internal team members and partnering with their clients to provide solutions to their lending needs. Your responsibilities will include servicing and maintaining loan portfolios, ensuring the loan is performing and developing relationships with key internal partners to identify additional client referral channels.
This is a highly collaborative role where you will interact with people at many different levels and departments across the Bank. We’ll provide you with the guidance, encouragement and training you need to be successful in this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do as an Account Executive:
- Develop high quality Eagle loans to clients and prospects by partnering with internal teams, building referral networks, and identifying new Eagle loan clients to the bank
- Assist internal referral partners in reviewing credit requests and obtaining documentation as well as coordination with Credit Analysis and Credit Approval to ensure the loans are high quality
- Ensure the ongoing client needs are met and exceeded
- Further client relationships by bringing in deposits and referring wealth advisory, trust, and other banking services
- Work with Regional Eagle Lending Sales and Service Managers and Deposit division District Managers to develop and implement promotions and other incentives and strategies to drive in quality business
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Five years of business or private banking experience
- Two to three years of credit experience
- Business and consumer financial analysis experience
- Business calling and development experience
- A college degree (BA/BS) required, business/finance concentration, preferred
- The ability to work and build relationships with a variety of different client-facing professionals and be flexible in approach/style
- An energetic, polished, confident, outgoing, and proactive style
- A passion for extraordinary service
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.