Business Management Intern, Private Wealth
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Putting you first
As a Private Wealth Management intern, you will gain hands-on experience at a high-growth company that values its people. You’ll earn a competitive starting wage while absorbing a culture that emphasizes collaboration, entrepreneurial thinking and quick decision-making. Start doing the best work of your life here.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do as a Business Management intern
The primary function of the Business Management intern is to provide a wide range of strategic and
administrative support to their assigned senior management professional.
• Advance and track progress of business development initiatives
• Help support the development of assigned manager’s direct reports
• Perform detailed data analysis
• Prepare clear and informative presentations for management meetings. In some cases, you may
be asked to prepare potential solutions to real business challenges or opportunities.
• Be the liaison between assigned manager and internal partners
• Partner with business leaders to gain in-depth understanding of current business environment,
including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and desired future state.
• Partake in a summer-long intern group project
• Attend business and career related educational sessions with fellow interns such as speaker
panels and business case studies
You could be a great fit if you:
• Are a rising college senior interested in pursuing a career in wealth management
• Show drive, self-motivation and a can-do attitude
• Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Have strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Are able to use considerable tact and discretion when dealing with client or sensitive data
• Have working knowledge of securities industry and broad understanding of capital markets
• Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a
team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so,
then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A
culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.