Client Operations Manager
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Client Operations Manager will be a conduit for all client-facing and internal operational needs. They will be tasked with overseeing the onboarding of new client’s end-to-end; joining their banking team on sales calls and providing demonstrations, assisting with new client onboarding, setup and training, and continued support for the client. Those in the position are tasked with specializing in the field of Alternative Investments, mastering the bank’s digital and Treasury platforms and how they benefit these clients, including but not limited to: Corporate Online Banking, Foreign Exchange Online (Currency purchasing, FX wires), Remote Deposit Capture, Lockbox, Wire Transfers, ACH, Bill Payment, payments transmissions, automatic file reconciliation and Positive Pay (Checks, ACH).
Duties and Responsibilities
Common goals, uncommon potential
The Client Operations Manager serves as the face of the bank, providing clients a primary point of contact for all their digital banking and treasury needs, while simultaneously coordinating with the appropriate back office teams to fulfill the client’s needs. The Client Operations Manager will oversee a growing team designed to ensure that all clients receive the high-touch, personalized service that is the bedrock of the bank’s sales model. Through this person the guarantee of streamlined customer service across all channels of the bank is achieved.
What you'll be doing as a Client Operations Manager:
- Partnering with assigned teams on new client acquisition through sales calls and platform demos.
- Acts as a liaison with product, implementation, sales and service for bankers.
- Acts as a consultant for prospective and existing clients to ensure all Treasury needs are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works closely with client to help facilitate a seamless banking transition, providing training and overseeing the client’s setup across all Treasury products and services, ensuring timely and accurate execution.
- Proactively contact existing clients follow up existing services/training, understanding their needs and delivering tailored ongoing service.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Business Administration majors preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years high touch client service and/or sales experience required.
- Understanding of Private Equity and Venture Capital, Banking Industry and/or Digital/Treasury experience preferred.
- Candidate must exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional interpersonal skills, and a strong desire towards issue resolution while maintaining minimal number of handoffs.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills required.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time in your local market to visit bank offices / clients.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting as well as walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.