Client Service Associate I
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Eagle Lending is responsible for student loan refinancing, professional loan programs, home equity lines of credit and small business loans. We provide high-touch service and customized products designed around our client’s needs. From refinancing your student loan debt to buying your first home, our team is leading the way for innovation at First Republic.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Client Service Associate I with Eagle Lending, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in financial services, work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and learn more about business development and credit. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, and you will interact with many different levels and departments across the Bank.
What you’ll do as aClient Service Associate:
- Provide support for Account Executives (AEs) and their book of clients by helping families, individuals and businesses plan their financial futures and meet their financial goals through the Bank’s deposit, lending, and wealth management products and services.
- Assist in managing Account Executives (AEs) pipeline of client transactions in process, vet and complete the initial analysis of new applicants, ensure loan packages are complete for underwriting and respond to ad hoc client requests.
- Manage variety of reports to support Account Executive’s book of clients, such as pipeline, maturities and client interaction reports
- Provide sales enablement for Account Executives through Marketing and prospect outreach efforts.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- One to two years of professional experience
- A bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication, decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and self-discipline, with the ability to work effectively with little supervision
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.