Client Service Manager
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Relationship Management Team Support, we document, process and underwrite both residential and commercial loans. We provide exceptional client service to internal and external partners. We support our Relationship Managers in all aspects of the loan process to ensure that we are delivering a seamless lending experience to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Client Service Manager, you’ll assist the Relationship Manager with a variety of analytical and customer service oriented tasks. You’ll have the opportunity to be a liaison between the Relationship Manager and Private Bankers, Wealth Managers, lending personnel and clients.
What you’ll do as a Client Service Manager:
- Support the loan process:
- Prepare pre-approval letters
- Send out initial loan application and needs list
- Gather loan documentation on the “needs list”, request missing items from clients
- Provide excellent customer service:
- Mail out loan applications
- Respond to incoming communications and direct client inquiries to ensure proper resolution
- Answer general loan servicing questions
- Assist with special marketing projects:
- Coordinate distribution of marketing mailers
- Coordinate client event invitation lists
- Contact customers to explain new marketing campaign
- Coordinate broker opens
- Assist with special projects and events
- Provide administrative support:
- Mail out realtor rate sheets
- Complete expense reports
- Assist with products per client linkage
- Increase RM’s efficiency through tasks specified by RM
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Provides extraordinary service
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word / MS Outlook / MS PowerPoint/ MS Excel
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum 2 years of customer service or banking experience with an emphasis on building customer relationships and providing excellent customer service
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.