Collateral Valuations - Vendor Management Intern
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Putting you first
As an intern, you will gain hands-on experience at a high-growth company that values its people. You’ll earn a competitive starting wage while absorbing a culture that emphasizes collaboration, entrepreneurial thinking and quick decision-making. Start doing the best work of your life here.
Duties and Responsibilities
Collateral Valuations Department
Vendor Management Intern: Collateral Valuations has about 1,000 vendors to manage. These are property valuation experts the bank engages to inspect properties and provide their opinion of value. The intern will support the primary responsibility of making sure all existing documentation on vendors are current and all new vendors are properly onboarded.
What you’ll do as a Vendor Management Intern
- Maintain the vendor database
- Contact vendors for documents
- Initiate background checks on vendors
- Create new database profiles
- Set up new accounts with Accounts Payable
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to plan and work independently after training with little direct supervision
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Two years of undergraduate course work (rising Sophomore, Junior or Senior) and pursuing a degree in business administration, finance, or economics
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.