Command Center Associate
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
The Digital Channels team is responsible for client focused digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses. We are seeking a dynamic, organized leader to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
Command Center Associates are responsible for tracking and triaging issues escalated from customer facing teams out in the field, and ultimately our customers and clients. The Command Center Operators are responsible for ensuring information flows seamlessly between customer facing teams and internal technical support teams and product managers who will remediate issues.
What you’ll do as a Command Center Associate:
- Serve as an information resource to employees with regards to issues clients are facing through conversion and new code releases. Locate requested information through additional sources as needed
- Develop working knowledge of the Bank’s Online Banking Platforms and Mobile Apps
- Work closely with Online Banking Support Team and Digital Specialist Team as they will be a key point of contact / escalation for most clients
- Develop understanding of defect escalation and tracking process. Work closely with internal resources to track logging and resolution of defects. Report on types / trends of issues being escalated
- Develop knowledge of the various workstreams and Product teams (PDM/PM/BA) aligned to each for escalation and follow-through of raised issues
- Provide support for production deployments for subsequent code drops
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to explain key issues to customer facing support teams, bankers, and technical teams
- Excellent customer service skills when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Undergraduate degree required
- Must have very strong Communication skills
- Must have very strong organizational and Project Management skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task multiple job duties while maintaining confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to effectively interact with professional personnel at all levels within the bank.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.