Contingent - Marketing Operations Manager
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Marketing and Communications group provides the tools, resources and guidance to support our bankers and wealth managers in growing existing client relationships and building new ones. We serve as a strategic partner to our stakeholders in helping to maintain a best-in-class Net Promoter Score through safeguarding and promoting our brand of exceptional client service.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do as a Contingent Marketing Operations Manager:
- Support day-to-day operations of the department, including leading the weekly standup and contributing to employee and non-employee onboarding, vendor onboarding and management, RTO, other department logistics as needed
- Serve as project manager for the creation and updates of strategic documents such as the Business Plan, the Playbook, Board decks and others as needed
- Lead administrative operations including meeting logistics, structuring agendas, and drafting meeting recaps
- Provide support for strategic and operational projects as needed
- Serve as liaison to designated functional groups within the team; provide reporting and support in managing expenses
- Contribute to forecasting, reports, and analysis, as needed
- Serve as point-of-contact for team members who fulfill privacy requests
- Serve as Risk Liaison to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) on behalf of the department
- Assist with risk reporting for ERM and Information Security
- Lead closing of Workfront jobs flagged for operational oversight
- Provide support for audits, reviews, and exams
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment
- Analytic problem-solver and meticulous organizational and reporting skills
- Strong strategic thinker who approaches challenges with thoughtfulness, drive and appropriate urgency, who works well under pressure and thrives under tight deadlines
- Strong risk mindset
- Clear, confident and compelling communication (verbal and written skills)
- Results oriented self-starter who is able to work independently, in a team environment
- BA/BS degree, Marketing or Business degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years minimum marketing and/or operations experience
- Regulated industry experience preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- SmartSheet certified user preferred
- Workfront experience preferred
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.