Account Analysis Specialist
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Customer Service team provides operational support to First Republic clients, both external and internal. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. As ambassadors of First Republic’s high standard of extraordinary service, we are key drivers of the long-term relationships we build with our colleagues and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct phone and email support for Account Analysis (AA), using effective communication skills (written and verbal) to assist bankers and internal clients
- Assist in processing high volume of AA requests (via phone and email) within required deadlines (usually 2 business days or less).
- Serve as backup to your AA team members.
- Assist with month-end processing and meeting all required deadlines of the month-end close.
- Research and resolve internal, banker and client requests for all analyzed account inquiries.
- Work closely with Analysis team members on analysis projects, system updates and training.
- Perform routine responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Work closely with management to ensure customer SLAs for phone and email requests are met.
- Assist in providing complex ad hoc reports for management.
- Support the team in meeting daily and monthly deadlines.
- Maintain continued knowledge of current bank and regulatory policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred;
- Prior Financial Services. Bank operations experience preferred
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to understand and analyze large amounts of data
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook and Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to learn and comprehend new system processes
- Reliability, flexibility, professional etiquette and sound judgment are important
- Willingness to attain product knowledge
- Proven ability to work cooperatively but also assume administrative responsibilities
- Team player
- Provides extraordinary service
- Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.