Data Services Intern
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
As an intern, you will gain hands-on experience at a high-growth company that values its people. You’ll earn a competitive starting wage while absorbing a culture that emphasizes collaboration, entrepreneurial thinking and quick decision-making. Start doing the best work of your life here.
Duties and Responsibilities
Enterprise Data & Client Insights (EDCI) Technology
As part of the Information Services team, the EDCI Technology Team drives the vision to create an industry leading, client-centric technology experience. The team is looking for forward thinking, action oriented individuals to help drive the implementation and development of innovative, cutting-edge solutions
What you’ll do as a Data Services Intern:
- Develop Data APIs in Python packages/Modules
- Provide documentation (Data Mapping, Technical Specifications, Production Support, data dictionaries, test cases, etc.)
- Prepare, Develop and implement algorithms for data using Machine learning
- Develop complex SQL queries
- DataOps – C1/CD and automalaion
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Programming with experience in Python and Python libraries like Pandas, Django
- Experience with Relational Database(Snowflake or SQL Server) or NoSQL data stores like Mongo DB, Elastic
- Demonstrated experience working with and drawing conclusions from large datasets
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.