Digital Campaign Designer (Contract)
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Digital Channels team is responsible for client focused digital experiences that support our Consumer Private Banking, Corporate, and Private Wealth Management businesses. We are seeking a dynamic, organized leader to play a key role in supporting these efforts amidst the rapidly changing digital servicing and sales landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
Common goals, uncommon potential
First Republic’s Digital Channels team seeks a creative Digital Campaigns Designer with experience creating engaging, cohesive multi-channel campaigns. The Digital Channels team is a high-performing group of experienced, dedicated professionals. As such, you’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and provide a means to create portfolio-worthy projects.
What you’ll do as a Digital Campaigns Designer (Contract):
- Build campaigns aimed at driving client interest and engagement with key digital capabilities.
- Partner with campaign managers, writers, analytics teams and others to deliver impactful campaigns aimed at driving specific KPIs
- Conceptualize, design and execute multi-channel creative assets that are engaging, have a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Produce material for a variety of touchpoints – including banners for mobile native apps and desktop, landing pages, print/PDFs, images formatting, and email.
- Projects range from quick type edits and screen shot corrections to end-to-end designs for campaigns
- Have ownership of materials from original ideation sessions to final production delivery and archiving
- Work with central marketing design team to deliver on-brand assets that require limited changes from that team
- At least 5 years of experience working with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Portfolio examples of high quality work delivered quickly and through multiple approval rounds
- Ability and willingness to work within established brand guidelines and templates
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and identifying potential bottlenecks (and ways to overcome them) before they hinder progress
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Worked with cross-functional teams
- Worked in fast paced environments and can deliver quickly and accurately
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to switch between changing priorities
- A creative mind and strong design eye
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Workfront a plus
- Experience searching for stock assets
- Experience with iconography illustration, PowerPoint
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.