Executive Assistant - Hybrid
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Relationship Management Team Support, we document, process and underwrite both residential and commercial loans. We provide exceptional client service to internal and external partners. We support our Relationship Managers in all aspects of the loan process to ensure that we are delivering a seamless lending experience to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Common goals, uncommon potential
As an Executive Assistant, you will have the opportunity to optimize efficiency through effective communication and administrative support, including interacting with management and employees, answering the telephone, scheduling meetings and appointments, assisting with the creation of presentations, making travel arrangements, preparing correspondence, and assisting with special projects.
What you’ll do as a Executive Assistant:
- Handle incoming phone calls, internal and external, as well as incoming and outgoing emails (with a focus on staying current with the emails, directing them to the proper channels, and following up on responses to make sure it has been handled)
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, including gathering and preparing agendas and other materials and arranging logistics (catering, conference room, bridge line, video conferencing).
- Write, edit and proofread a wide variety of communications and materials, including letters and PowerPoint presentations.
- Copy, file, organize and distribute various reports and documents.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Provide input and suggestions for process improvements.
- Order office and marketing supplies.
- Maintaining client contact lists, sending thank you notes, and client gift correspondence
- Directly engage with all levels of internal and external clients, including senior executives.
- Lead and manage special projects as they arise.
- Navigate organizational infrastructure to resolve problems.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars, including making travel and hotel arrangements.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an exceptional customer service orientation
- The ability to multitask and manage time wisely
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-oriented environment
- Excellent intuition and judgment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong organizational and technical skills, including Microsoft Office skills
- A bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
- May be required to lift 25-50 lbs.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.