At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Information Security supports the business’ objectives by implementing state of the art cybersecurity technologies and practices so that we are well-prepared to protect Company’s systems and data from cyber-attacks and other unplanned disruptions.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an Identity Engineer to be a part of our team. He/she will be responsible for driving the continued growth of our identity management platform and extending its use across more applications while addressing additional business requirements. The candidate must have excellent skills on various Identity Management products - primarily with Sailpoint IdentityIQ. The candidate must have strong experience with designing, building, testing, and deploying identity management solutions.
What you'll do as an Identity Engineer:
- Utilize deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer) to IAM compliance and role management.
- Architect/Design, build, and maintain an enterprise wide Identity Management solution.
- Manage the user lifecycle (joiners, movers, leavers) through automation and integration with key systems.
- Maintain good understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols.
- Maintain good understanding/working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux systems, active directory, privileged access management, ETL, etc.
- Evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
- Partner with operations staff to develop testing and monitoring strategies and resolve defects and customer-reported issues. Participate in developing test plans, including regression tests, for newly developed software or feature.
- Write and maintain the code so that it can be tested using automatic methods. Write and maintain automatic tests as appropriate.
- Create and follow processes and procedures to ensure maintainable application development, including source code management, automated build processes and appropriate documentation.
- Work across teams including Information Services, Information Security, and Business units to architect and build IdM workflows and collectors.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 4-7+ years of experience in identity management or related technologies.
- 2 – 5 years of Sailpoint implementation and support work.
- Possess good working knowledge in Sailpoint IIQ System, Active Directory, Java and Web Based Technologies.
- Ability to synthesize robust and cost-effective technical solutions against customer requirements.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in tools such as Sailpoint, Service Now, or other identity management systems preferred.
- Understanding of the challenges in managing an identity system within an organization.
- Familiarity with SAML SSO.
- Experience with source control tools.
- Financial Industry experience.
- Self-directed technical lead, willingness to take ownership and drive results, propose technical directions, make decisions and resolve issues.
- Focus on effective decision making across the job requirements.
- Detail, quality, and customer-oriented.
- Strong customer experience focus.
- Ability to lead junior team members and ensure their work product is in line with quality standards and expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills able to speak directly and professionally even when challenged.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.