Investor Reporting Specialist, Residential Lending
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Lending Services, we document, fund, and service all loans for First Republic. We’re also responsible for servicing investor and collateral loan portfolios, as well as responding to client and loan team inquiries. Lending Services provides operational support in streamlining workflow processes, driving product development, and providing training, lending compliance support, and professional development resources. Additionally, we provide operational risk and internal control oversight, support lending-based systems and vendors, and manage technology projects across First Republic product lines.
Lending Services is looking for a talented, motivated lending professional to join our Investor Reporting team. As an Investor Reporting Specialist, you will assist in the servicing of First Republic Bank’s residential loan portfolios by performing bank account reconciliations, investor remittances, and loan boarding of SFR 1-4 loans. Experienced Investor Reporting candidates will also have the opportunity to participate in and possibly lead the Bank’s servicing efforts in the area of multi-family securitizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do as a Investor Reporting Specialist:
- Prepare remittance reports, including wire transfer requests, for FNMA and other investors using Actual/Actual, Actual/Scheduled, and Scheduled/Scheduled accounting methodologies.
- Onboard mortgage and HELOC loan data into relevant Bank systems, validate existing reporting and system data, and research/address processing exceptions.
- Respond to investor requests for information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must possess 2 or more years of experience in accounting and bank reconciliation, preferably in the investor reporting arena.
- Must be able to successfully manage projects of a varied and complex nature.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, notably MS Excel.
- Experience with loan systems such as TotalPlus ML, and/or OnBase a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, process, and people skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work proactively and operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with variable deadlines.
- Must possess demonstrated organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to provide extraordinary service and have fun!
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.