At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Eagle Lending is responsible for debt refinancing, professional loan programs, home equity lines of credit and small business loans. We provide high-touch service and customized products designed around our client’s needs. From refinancing your debt to buying your first home, our team is leading the way for innovation at First Republic.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Professional Loan Program (PLP) Loan Administrator will process and prepare individual approved loans for booking and funding, in addition to assisting the Credit Analysts and Eagle Lending Account Executives in the ongoing support of borrower-level loans. The ideal candidate will have one to two years of banking/lending experience. Due to the complexity of the transactions, attention to detail is important.
What you'll do as a Loan Administrator:
- Assist with the Eagle loan portfolio by ensuring loan files are complete, accurate, and prepared for booking
- Assist team with creating loan addendums and firm/guaranty confirmation emails
- Assist team with initial advances, transfers, wires, and payoffs
- Assist team lead with due diligence for departure and other types of modifications
- Field questions from the Professional Loan Program inbox
- Produce monthly and quarterly balance reports
- Ensure that all documentation required for the file is obtained and file is complete
- Process adverse action decisions by contacting the referring officer, which may also include communication with a client, preparing notices and mailing as required
- Communicate with the sales force (Eagle AEs, Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Preferred Banking Offices), Credit, Credit Administration, Commercial Loan Operations, Legal and Deposits on new requests and existing facilities
- Assist in identifying any improvements or changes we can make to the Eagle loan process to establish a best practice and make the processes we have in place more efficient
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with enthusiasm and energetic approach to getting job done.
- Polish and self-assurance, coupled with the ability to work effectively and flexibly in a team environment, while assuming individual responsibility as well as ability to adjust priorities quickly.
- BA/BS required with concentration in business or finance preferred.
- 1-2 years’ banking/lending experience preferred.
- Advanced familiarity with Word, Excel, and MS Access
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.