MDM Product Analyst
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Data & Client Insights, we are responsible for delivering accurate data reporting to help promote data fluency, improve client service, and inform business decisions across the enterprise. We aim to maximize the value of the Bank’s data to capitalize on competitive opportunities in increasingly sophisticated ways.
Duties and Responsibilities
Common goals, uncommon potential
As the MDM Product Analyst, you will act as a liaison between the business users and technical teams involved in planning, conducting and directing the analysis of complex business problems. You will support multiple business units on building and improving the data infrastructure around Client data, including building use cases, business requirements and technical specifications that ensure the business receives the right data sets for analytics, business operations and internal and external reporting.
What you’ll do as a MDM Product Analyst:
- Develop detailed data mapping (source to target) document encompassing business, transformation and data quality rules that address data definition normalization across Client Data.
- Document business and functional requirements to cater to short- and long-term business operations & analytical needs of the business units.
- Perform data analysis and design activities at the operational and organizational level to build a single source of truth (central repository) for Client data.
- Develop prototypes with the goal of industrialization in a controlled environment.
- Engage and direct business partners and subject matter experts to identify priorities, scope and requirements for complex business problems.
- Engage technical development team members to transition requirements to design and determine appropriate design approach.
- Support the build-out and expansion of existing Master Data Management platform to address evolving business needs.
- Plan and execute quality assurance (QA) and user acceptance testing (UAT) with test case documentation.
- Act as the business and data analyst who liaisons between business units and the project team.
- Document the User Stories, Data Mappings and metadata for each release of the Master Data Management Platform.
- Document & Management monthly release items for Master Data Management Platform
You could be a great fit if you have:
- At least 10 years of overall experience in consulting, development & application support
- Experience working with the Package applications for eq. Informatica, Appian
- 5+ Years of experience working in the Client data domain
- Integration experience across upstream applications and downstream applications
- 5+ Years of engineering experience with Appian Platform
- 2+ Years of experience with Agile Development Methodologies
- 1+ Years leading Agile Scrum projects
- 2+ Years of experience in Banking Industry
- 7+ years of experience on SQL
- Strong data analyst skills
- Strong application debugging skills
- Hardworking, Passionate & Team player
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.