At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients’ unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you'll be doing as an Operations Associate:
- Daily processing of Disbursement transactions including outgoing wires, checks, and journals
- Daily processing of Deposit transactions
- Account maintenance such as fee reversals, processing account changes, set up online access, statement linking, document scanning, standing instructions
- Answering client service help lines, answering routine questions and escalating issues to management, when appropriate
- Ensuring compliance with both internal and regulatory policy and procedures.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor which may include special projects
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player with positive energy
- Ability to multi task
- Detail oriented and reliable
- Handles challenges head on with little guidance
- Dedicated and motivated
- Forward thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven history of providing extraordinary service
- Ability to further the first Republic Bank culture and values
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1 to 3 years of financial services experiences at a brokerage firm or registered investment advisor/manager.
- Back Office Operations a plus
- 4-year college degree with a business concentration
- Series 7 license, a plus
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.