Preferred Banking Office - Preferred Banker - Rockefeller Center, NY
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our team’s goal is to support our clients’ banking needs and develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized service. As the Bank’s deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service model.
Duties and Responsibilities
Common goals, uncommon potential
As a Preferred Banking Office Banker (Preferred Banker), you will be responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products and maintaining banking operations.. You will build professional relationships with our clients to establish repeat and referral business, which is our number one source of new business.
What you’ll do as a Preferred Banker:
- Advise clients on a full range of banking services using in-depth knowledge to articulate how our products and services can support their needs.
- Provide a high level of customer service to current and potential clients to exceed client expectations.
- Provide support by processing client transactions according to Bank policies; preparing daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository, and filing bank records.
- Be involved with local organizations and participate in local community events to introduce and expand First Republic’s relationships and reputation.
- Minimize organizational risk by adhering to all applicable federal and state laws and ensuring compliance with internal control procedures, department policies, and regulatory banking requirements.
- Assist other office locations as needed.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous banking or retail service experience (with a strong emphasis on sales, customer service, new accounts and computer skills)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively interact with clients and bank colleagues at all levels.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.
Estimated pay range in New York, NY
Exact compensation may vary based on factors permitted under applicable law
$30.58/hr - $38.46/hr