Professional Lending Associate
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Eagle Lending is responsible for consumer lending, professional loan programs, home equity lines of credit and small business loans. We provide high-touch service and customized products designed around our client’s needs. From refinancing your debt to buying your first home, our team is leading the way for innovation at First Republic.
Duties and Responsibilities
An encouraging culture that invests in you
As a Professional Lending Associate with Eagle Lending, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in financial services, work with clients to help them achieve their financial goals and learn more about business development and credit. Your responsibilities will include monitoring new and existing loans in the pipeline, advising on additional lending opportunities, creating reports, and ensuring that loan packages are complete for underwriting. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, and you will interact with many different levels and departments across the Bank.
What you’ll do as a Professional LendingAssociate:
- Onboard new clients via the Professional Lending Programs, including application, underwriting, and collaborating with internal teams to complete onboarding.
- Discuss individuals’ financial concerns and needs and explain how our suite of products and services can present potential solutions.
- Work closely with our counterparts in San Francisco on capital calls & distributions.
- Assist Directors with the relationship management and cross-selling of Professional Loan Program clients.
- Build your internal network with Relationship Managers at the bank.
- Maintain client interaction reports across the PLP portfolio.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- One to two years of experience in banking, finance or a related business field
- A bachelor’s degree
- Prior customer service or sales experience, preferred
- Strong communication, decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivation and self-discipline, with the ability to work effectively with little supervision
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.