Service Desk Analyst I
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic’s employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank’s information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
The Service Desk Analyst provides front-line technical support to the Bank by responding to Incidents and Requests reported by users through multiple channels; voice, email, IM, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do as a Service Desk Analyst I:
- Provide front line technical support to the Bank by responding to incidents and requests reported by users through multiple channels; voice, email, IM, social media, etc.
- Provide superior, high-touch service by engaging mature interpersonal, communication and telephone handling skills.
- Provide highest levels of availability within the system during scheduled working hours while applying performance behaviors aligned with guidelines and standards designed to enable agents to consistently deliver effective results and to ensure the highest level of productivity and user satisfaction.
- Provide troubleshooting support for a wide variety of 3rd party applications, Microsoft Office 2016, PCs, Laptops, Peripherals, IP Phones, Network, Internet Browsers, Outlook 2010, Active Directory and Exchange, Win7/Win10 operating systems, etc. and engage escalation support processes in a timely fashion using sound judgment and self-initiative.
- Support the team; be highly collaborative. Seek and share knowledge among colleagues throughout the End User Services team. Leverage Level 2 and Level 3 teammates for troubleshooting and procedural support.
- Strive to achieve resolution of all interactions on first call whenever possible while proactively and conscientiously balancing competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications.
- Attend weekly team meetings and scheduled group- and firm-wide meetings.
- Work designated shift between 7:30AM PDT and 10:00PM PDT weekdays, designated weekend shifts (Saturday and/or Sunday), and on-call when assigned.
- Perform other duties when assigned.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Customer Service - Must demonstrate mature interpersonal and communication skills and behaviors.
- Experience successfully delivering technical support via telephone in a high-call volume environment is strongly desired.
- Must have excellent organizational and multitasking skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, follow written procedures, while maintaining superior customer service at all times with all users.
- Requires the disposition and ability to adapt to ongoing changes and the adoption of new technologies in a rapidly evolving IT environment.
- Familiarity with service management frameworks strongly desired. ITIL Certification or similar, a plus.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.