Stock Plan Administrator (HYBRID)
Duties and Responsibilities
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting First Republic and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
We are looking for an experienced, driven and talented Stock Plan Administrator to assist with the administration of First Republic Bank’s equity and deferred compensation programs. You will serve as a relationship manager to your internal colleagues, as a trusted advisor to Compensation and Total Rewards leadership and as a functional expert for key stakeholders on all equity-related programs and projects. You will be responsible for the identification and implementation of equity solutions supporting the Bank’s strategic priorities. This position requires a keen focus on employee engagement and the ability to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of the organization, including executive management.
What you’ll do as a Stock Plan Administrator:
- Provide operational and administrative support for the Bank’s restricted stock, ESPP and deferred compensation programs
- Serve as a primary point of contact for equity questions and troubleshoot issues - Act as a liaison between employees, brokers and transfer agent
- Assist in the preparation required for the Annual Report, annual Proxy, 10K, internal and external audits
- Work with the Office of the General Counsel to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows and Section 16 officer trade restrictions in the equity system
- Assist with program communication and education efforts, including the preparation of materials and delivery of employee training
- Maintain the Shareworks platform for stock-based plans
- Create reports to satisfy ad hoc requests
You could be a great fit if you have:
- A history of building strong, cross-company relationships
- Outstanding organizational abilities and exacting attention to detail
- Drive to improve efficiency and optimize processes
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to tell the story behind the data
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Broad-based compensation experience desired (not required)
- 3+ years of stock administration or equivalent experience, preferably with publicly traded companies
- Unwavering dedication to data integrity and information protection
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
Base salary range
$118,000 - $125,000 annually
Salary may vary depending on job-related factors including, but not limited to, skills and experience. Full-time employees may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off and a Wellness Program. Annual bonus, incentive pay and/or equity may also apply depending upon the role.