Voice of the Client Program Manager
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking, and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic.
A unique culture of and commitment to exceptional service.
Extraordinary client service is the essence of First Republic: it’s our mission, reputation, competitive advantage, business model, and ultimate growth driver. Approximately 80% of our business growth is directly attributable to satisfied, loyal clients: over 50% of our growth is from existing clients choosing to do more with us; over 25% comes from their direct referrals.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) is a universal customer experience scorecard that measures client loyalty and predicts business growth. To monitor the quality of our service, First Republic conducts two complementary client listening NPS programs. The first client listening program at First Republic is an annual, bank-wide, relationship-level survey and analytics program. The second is a continuous, interaction-level program. Through thoughtful management of these programs, the NPS Team ensures that the voice of our clients consistently informs how First Republic continues to evolve, enhance, and improve the client experience in pursuit of delivering evermore extraordinary service.
Channeling the voice of our clients into enterprise learning and action.
The Voice of the Client Program Manager will be responsible for the success of the continuous client listening program in our West coast regions. You will ensure program delivers against the following key components:
- Strategic surveying: ensure we’re capturing trustworthy, relevant, and instructional client feedback
- Best practice identification: reveal success-drivers to preserve, reinforce, and/or promulgate
- Improvement opportunity discovery: triage trends to inform client & colleague experience focus areas
- Enterprise communication and coordination: share learnings to influence practices, priorities, and roadmaps
- Ongoing relationship management: cultivate Bank-wide partnerships to drive engagement, action, and impact
What you’ll do as a Voice of the Client Program Manager
- Own execution of and engagement with the continuous client listening NPS program in our West coast markets
- Ensure consistent, timely responses and accountability to “extraordinary client service” across all levels
- Lead high impact feedback review “huddles” via thoughtful preparation of analytical and anecdotal insights, crafting agendas, and fostering opportunity-oriented discussions
- Communicate themes in client comments and banker insights, both positive and negative, across the Bank, driving knowledge sharing and guiding strategic action-taking and decision-making
- Develop a deep understanding of the business to think proactively and holistically as you help us identify opportunities, analyze situations, develop solutions, and execute effectively to improve the client experience
- Build, deepen, and expand partnerships with leaders and stakeholders across the organization to fuel program engagement and timely, coordinated action in response to opportunities
- Serve as an expert and liaison with our survey and analytics software provider, including championing UX/UI improvements
- Inform the Bank’s annual client relationship NPS program, incorporating insights and learnings from the continuous NPS program
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience and Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Deeply service-oriented with direct client service experience and/or client experience program management
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent at cultivating internal relationships and collaborative partnerships
- Proactive, resourceful, and self-motivated leader with ability to interface all levels of the organization
- Superior communication (verbal, written, and visual) and coordination skills; able to translate analysis into accessible, insightful narratives/visuals that drive decision-making, action-telling, and awareness
- High attention to detail along with exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Strong work ethic and abundance of humility
- Qualtrics, Medallia. or other industry-standard survey administration software fluency strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Project management, data analysis, and/or marketing experience strongly preferred
- Data visualization familiarity (e.g. Tableau) a plus
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Own your work and your career — apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability — that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.